New to the Make Up For Ever family are the Artist Face Colors! I love the idea of being able to purchase a single, double, or trio palette and totally customize the shades! Custom palettes are my jam 😉
There are 3 categories of shades with either a matte for shimmer finish;
- Blush – ‘B’ in the shade name/number
- Highlight – ‘H’ in the shade name/number
- Sculpt – ‘S’ in the shade name/number
For my first trio ((as I know I’ll purchasing more LOL)), I decided to go with one of each category – that way I could get a feel for how they all perform! The shades I chose were;
THE FORMULA: The face colors are so smooth and finely milled, like I can’t get over it!! The blush and sculpt powder feel the same and the highlight is just as smooth but packed with micro shimmers. There is almost no product kick up when dipping your brush into the pans. The pigment intensity is perfect – not overly crazy where you have to watch how much you apply ((which I LOVE!!)) These blend LIKE A DREAM! They look beautifully effortless and natural on the face!
THE PACKAGING: Housed in a magnetic black compact that the color pans fit perfectly in. There is a push open button and a nice mirror on the inside!
- Single – $23 per color, the mono palette is an additional $2 palette. Can be purchased HERE!
- Double – $35 for two colors AND duo palette ((better value!!)). Can be purchased HERE!
- Trio – $45 for three colors AND the trio palette ((BEST value!!)). Can be purchased HERE!
FINAL THOUGHTS: I am THRILLED with the shades and formula available in this new collection. There is something that will work for everyone, every skin tone! I definitely recommend picking up a trio ((best value!!)) and customizing your shades! I’ll definitely be picking up more!
*Top to Bottom – B110, H106, S112*
*affiliate links are used – bolded. When these links are clicked on, I may be compensated if you decide to make a purchase.