I have fallen deeply in love with ColourPop – everything from their glosses to their shadows, I want them ALL!! They recently released an entire palette (now sold out but will be re-stocked!!) consisting of 12 existing and exclusive shades! The warm tones are exactly what I’ve been loving lately!
- Full-Zip – matte warm ivory
- Big Cocktails – matte orange
- Champs – matte pale peachy nude
- Bling – metallic rust
- Louie – metallic duochrome red with a gold flip
- Butter Cake – metallic pale yellow gold
- Spoiled – matte brick red
- Gno – matte burnt orange
- Mischief – matte warm yellow
- Note to Self – matte warm caramel
- Chauffeur – metallic duochrome bright orange with a gold flip
- French Kiss – matte deep red brown
THE PACKAGING: The pan shades in the Yes, Please! palette are smaller than their individual shadows – coming in at .85 grams vs their single 1.5 gram pans. For the $16 price tag, I’ll happily take the slightly smaller pans!
THE FORMULA: The shadows are nicely pigmented without over doing it. There is some kick up when you dip your brush in the pans, something that doesn’t bother me whatsoever. They apply easily on the eyes without any fuss. The lighter shimmer in the palette, Butter Cake, isn’t as pigmented as the other shimmers so I find it applies best with your finger.
THE PRICE: $16.00 and can be purchased HERE when back in stock!
FINAL THOUGHTS: For the price, this palette is a must have! The warm shades are beautiful although for me, it doesn’t contain all of the shades necessary for a complete eye look – you’ll have to supplement with other shadows.
*L-R: Full Zip, Big Cocktails, Champs, Bling*
*L-R: Louie, Butter Cake, Spoiled, GNO*
*L-R: Mischief, Note To Self, Chauffeur, French Kiss*