Urban Decay’s newest addition to the Naked collection is the Heat eyeshadow palette! It has 12 brand new neutral shades that range from burnt orange to shimmering copper! These warm bronze-y tones are giving me MAJOR Summer vibes!! Launching online at Sephora on 6/28 and in stores 7/13!
- Ounce – ivory shimmer
- Chaser – light nude matte
- Sauced – soft terra-cotta matte
- Low Blow – brown matte
- Lumber – copper shimmer with gold pearl shift
- He Devil – burnt red matte
- Dirty Talk – metallic burnt red
- Scorched – deep red metallic with gold micro-shimmer
- Cayenne – deep terra-cotta matte
- En Fuego – burgundy matte
- Ashes – deep reddish-brown matte
- Ember – deep metallic copper-burgundy
THE PACKAGING: The same sleek design as the other Naked palettes but with a slim copper plastic compact – all of the words on the front are raised in gold lettering. There is a good quality mirror on the inside and a dual ended brush.
THE FORMULA: I’ve always enjoyed Urban Decay shadows! I find them to be nicely pigmented with a fantastic shimmer formula and easily blendable! The shades in Heat palette are no different – smooth mattes, buttery shimmers, and lovely color payoff!
THE PRICE: $54.00 and can be purchased HERE!
FINAL THOUGHTS: For me, Naked Heat is totally cohesive and I can achieve multiple looks without having to dip into another palette! I CRAVE these bronze warm tone shades in the Summer and this palette totally satisfies that!! The perfect addition to the Naked family!!
*L-R; Ounce, Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Lumber, He Devil*
*L-R; Dirty Talk, Scorched, Cayenne, En Fuego, Ashes, Ember*
*affiliate links are used – bolded. When these links are clicked on, I may be compensated if you decide to make a purchase.