Look good naked 😉
Urban Decay has released SO many phenomenal products recently – every single thing I’ve tried has been absolute perfection! Newest to the brand are the Naked Skin Shapeshifter Palettes, Naked Skin The Illuminizer, Liquid Aura, The Velvetizer, and the Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush!
NAKED SKIN SHAPESHIFTER PALETTES – Urban Decay’s Naked Skin Shapeshifter is more than a contour kit. This three-in-one complexion palette provides everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight. One side contains powders and the other holds creams. The powders are finely milled for an ultra-silky feel and a clean finish, while the creams blend into the skin for a seamless finish.
- 4 powders to contour and highlight
- 5 creams to contour, color correct, and highlight
- Comes in light to medium and medium to dark
- Housed in a convenient compact palette with a double sided mirror
- Perfect for travel
- $45 and can be purchased HERE!
*Swatches of the Light-Medium Shift Palette*
NAKED SKIN THE ILLUMINIZER: Create a sophisticated glow and diffuse light to blur the look of flaws for a soft-focus effect. This micronized powder has an addictively silky feel and glides on effortlessly. Apply The Illuminizer all over for glowing skin or layer on areas you want to highlight for more of a strobed effect. The universal, translucent shade works on any skintone—from pale to deep—and it’s suitable for all skin types, regardless of your age or skin concerns. The Illuminizer glides smoothly over the skin and leaves the perfect amount of luminosity. The effect is elevated, not frosty or overdone.
- I use this as an all over finishing powder for a gorgeous soft radiant look
- Beautiful mirrored compact with a high quality mirror on the inside
- $34 and can be purchased HERE!
LIQUID AURA ILLUMINATING MIX-IN MEDIUM: Add a touch of this opalescent serum to foundation for an instant glow. Iridescent pigments leave skin looking radiant, dewy, and youthful. For all-over brightening, mix one drop with Naked Skin Liquid Makeup or Naked Skin One & Done, then apply as usual. Or, for even more glowing skin, apply Liquid Aura on top of foundation to add an extra highlight on the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, or the Cupid’s bow.
- I love mixing in this in with my foundation, primer, and as a liquid highlighter!
- Weightless formula
- Holographic label and dropper
- $32 and can be purchased HERE!
*Illuminizer Beauty Powder on the left and Liquid Aura on the right*
THE VELVETIZER TRANSLUCENT MIX-IN MEDIUM: An ultra-fine, mix-in powder that gives foundation an extra velvety feel, a beautiful matte finish, and added coverage. Just mix a dime-size amount of this product into your foundation for an extra velvety feel, a matte finish, and more coverage. The Velvetizer makes it easy to instantly transform your complexion whenever you want—without disturbing the color in your other products. The result: a silky, airbrushed finish.
- Instantly get a velvety foundation texture
- Ultra-fine, radiant feel
- Doubles as a finishing powder when used alone, setting your makeup for a flawless finish
- $34 and can be purchased HERE!
What are YOU adding to your cart?!
*affiliate links are used – bolded. When these links are clicked on, I may be compensated if you decide to make a purchase.