Heavy on the skincare, glow, and lashes!!
With Summer practically here, my beauty routine deeply focuses on flawless glowy skin AND extreme lashes!! I discovered some new staples and fell back in love with some old favorites!
- ColourPop Pressed Eyeshadows – I don’t know what took me so long to jump on the CP shadow train but I’m damn glad I did! They are so nicely pigmented, blendable, AND affordable!!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter Palette – WOWZA!! This has blown me away! It comes with 4 powder highlighting, bronzing, and contouring powders on one side. The other side contains 5 creams. They all work seamlessly together and are absolute perfection!
- SeneGence LashExtend – I’ve been using this for about a week and can already tell a huge difference in the length of my lashes!! IT’S AMAZING!!! Message me to order one for yourself!!
- Milk Makeup Eye Pigments – These are a hooded girls DREAM!! No transfer into the crease whatsoever!!!
- Altair Beauty Magnetic Palettes – These are my all time favorite magnetic pallets! They are adorable AND mirrored!! Use the code ‘LANGLAM’ for 15% off of your order!
- Becca Sunlit Bronzer – I picked up the shade ‘capri coast’ which is the second lightest one and it’s absolutely beautiful! It’s the perfect bronze shade for my light skin tone and gives a gorgeous sun kissed glow!
- YSL The Shock Mascara – A major new favorite! It gives my lashes such amazing length and volume! Paired with my LashExtend, my lashes are unstoppable!!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Illuminizer Pressed Beauty Powder – I’ve been loving this as a finishing powder! It blends all of my face products together beautifully and leaves my skin with a gorgeous understated yet radiant glow!
- Lorac Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette – WOWZA! These totally blew me away! It comes with 4 highlighters and 2 blushes! The highlighters pack a major punch and the blushes pair well with any look!
- Charlotte Tilbury Love Glow Blush – I love this blush for Spring and Summer! It’s the perfect pink and leaves your cheeks looking radiant!
- MAC Oh My Passion! Face Powder – First, the packaging is insane! The embossment on the powder itself is stunning! AND swirling all of the shades together gives the makes the most gorgeous nude pink blush!
- Essence Satin Love Blush – This is a major drugstore gem! It pairs beautifully with any look and the $2.99 price is unbeatable! I wish they would release 1,000 more shades!
- Urban Decay Highlighting Fluid in Luminous – My girl Gigi at Beatfacefridayy gifted me this and I haven’t been able to put it down! I use it as a liquid highlight for a beautiful radiant base for my powder highlighter! I also use it on no makeup makeup days for a nice glow!
- Tarte Skin Twinkle Palette – I hadn’t used this in quite some time and decided to break it back out…big mistake. I don’t want to use any other highlighters! The moonlight (rosy pearl) shade is probably my favorite OF LIFE!!
- Nudu Eye Cream – The anti-aging eye cream is perfect for day time under makeup or used in your night time skincare routine! One of the best I’ve used!
- Algenist Elevate Moisturizer – I loveeeee this as my night time moisturizer! It’s so hydrating and I can definitely tell that it firms and smooths my skin!
- Pixi Glowtion Day Dew – My all time favorite day time moisturizer for under makeup. It gives my face such a radiant glowing base!
- Paula’s Choice Resist Omega Complex – I like to use this as a day time serum! It makes my foundation and base products glide right on!
- Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil – I love mixing this oil in with my Lather Chia seed oil at night time before my moisturizer. It’s fast absorbing and SO nourishing! It helps hydrate and strengthen your skin!
- Lather Chia Seed and Passion Fruit Facial Oil – A forever favorite of mine! It’s so rich in nutrients and keeps my skin so healthy and radiant!
*affiliate links are used – bolded. When these links are clicked on, I may be compensated if you decide to make a purchase.