Spring is upon us which means SPRING LOOKS – bright lips, bronzed glowy skin, and full lashes! I discovered so many new amazing products last month, both drugstore and high end, that I couldn’t put down!
- Cane and Austin 20% Miracle Pad – these have CHANGED MY SKIN! I will do a full post, including before and after pictures, showing you how absolutely remarkable these pads are! I will never be without them!
- Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask – two of my favorite things in one, exfoliating and a mud mask! I’ve been using this 2 to 3 times a week and it leaves everything feeling so smooth and healthy!
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Mist – ooooo la la!!! The intoxicating Bum Bum Cream scent in a mist? YES PLEASE!!
- Lather Sweet Almond Exfoliating Creme – such a gentle yet effective exfoliator ((review HERE))
- L’oreal Pro-Glow Foundation – a new staple in my collection! I love this on it’s own or mixed in with other full coverage foundations! It gives the most gorgeous, healthy, perfect coverage look!!
- L’oreal Pro-Matte Foundation – this is definitely MATTE! Too much so for me to wear on it’s own but I love mixing it with Pro-Glow! It’s been my go-to foundation cocktail this month!
- L’oreal Foundation Blender – I’ve purchased I think 4 of these by now! They are one of the best beauty sponges I’ve used, and the price (($8!!)) is unbeatable!!
- L’oreal Voluminous Eyelash Primer – my HG Dior lash primer changed in formula so I had to find a replacement, and this is as close as I’ve come! It really coats your lashes so that the mascara binds to the primer!
- Cover FX Illuminating Primer – this has become my FAVORITE illuminating primer! It gives your skin a beautiful glow under any foundation!
- Benefit Twinkle Highlighter – such a soft pink feminine highlighter! I’m obsessed!
- Benefit Hoola Lite – I’m light enough that this works for me as a bronzer! I think it layers beautifully with a liquid/cream bronzer for an effortless bronze!
- Fiona Stiles Multidimensional Color Palette – I haven’t been able to put this down ((I have a full review HERE))!
- Milani Baked Bronzer in ‘Dolce’ – a Kathleen Lights induced purchased and I’m so happy with it! It has gold veining running through the bronzer for a more luminous finish!
- NARS Blanc De Sable Highlighting Palette – endless highlighter combinations ((full review HERE))
- Ardency Inn Modster Eyeliner in ‘Gold’ – I wore this so much in March! I use it for my ‘light makeup’ looks on the upper and lower lash lines for a little extra something!
- LipSense ‘Kiss For A Cause’ color and Glossy Gloss – this gloss is EVERYTHING! So moisturizing that I even use it as a night treatment! And the bright pink shade is perfect for Spring!
- NYX Lip Liner in ‘Nude Pink’ – a gorgeous effortless and affordable liner!
- Huda Beauty Lip Liner in ‘Bombshell’ – I wear this with most nudes!!
- Make Up For Ever Lip Liner in ‘3C’ – another effortless no fuss liner!
- Essence Matt Matt Matt lipstick in ’01’ – a beautiful peachy nude! The formula and price are killer!!
- ColourPop Shadow in ‘Amaze’ – the perfect amount of champagne sparkle for any eye look!
- Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist – a great setting spray although my mister is a little clogged, I’ll have to purchase another one to see if that mister works any better ((fingers crossed!!))
What were YOUR favorites!?! Did we have any of the same?!
*affiliate links are used – bolded. When these links are clicked on, I may be compensated if you decide to make a purchase.