I’ve been waiting for this since last November – the Sephora Spring sale!! The 15% off sale generally takes place every year some time in April! And I like to be prepared….
I’ve put together a collage of my wish list ((although it will have to be majorly cut down by the time the sale comes around – if I want to stay married…LOL)) and detailed the items below!! I also want to try a new concealer!! What do you babes recommend?!!
- NARS NARSissist Unfiltered Cheek Palette in Unfiltered II – I’ve wanted this for MONTHS!! And I’m a sucker for all things limited edition!
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick in ‘Beach Babe’ – I’ve heard the packaging is magnificent! And I love the creaminess and hydration of Tarte lipsticks!
- Tarte Magic Wands Brush Set – OH. MY. GOSH. These are the unicorns of brushes!!
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer – I’ve wanted this ever since it came out! It will be mine!!
- NARS Blush in ‘Bumpy Ride’ – this looks perrrrrrfect for Spring and Summer!!
- Viseart Warm Neutral Mattes Palette – wowza!! I love Viseart shadows but they’re not cheap lol! So a sale is the perfect time to pick them up!!
- Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder in ‘Voile Rose’ – my sweet friend Gigi @beatfacefridayy lovessss this powder! I trust her recommendations implicitly so this is a must have!
- Lancome Brow Styler – I’ve been fan of the Benefit Gimme Brow for years and want to see how the Lancome one compares!
- Tom Ford Gold Dust Bronzer – I received a sample of this from So Choix and fell in love!! I need the full size!!
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder – I’ve been dying to try this for setting under the eye to add brightness!
- Smashbox and Casey Holmes Spotlight Highlighting Palette in Pearl – I’m a fan of Casey Holmes and the Pearl palette looks perfect for my skin tone!!
- Dior Forever Foundation – this has been so hyped up recently and I actually love Dior foundations! I need to at least get a sample of this!
- Tom Ford Bronzing Primer – anything to add a little golden bronze to my light skin tone is appreciated! I have heard that this stinks ((really bad)) but I need to try it for myself!!
- Milk Makeup Eye Pigment in ‘Hotel Lobby’ – I’ve heard these are amaaaaaazing!!!
- NARS Highlighter in ‘Hot Sand’ – I have this highlighter in a duo but need the full size, it’s THAT good!!
- Kat Von D Lock-it Brightening Powder in ‘Petal’ – I’ve heard this is amazing too! Perfect for light skin tones and bringing brightness under the eyes! Thanks for the recommendation Vanda @missviggity!!
- Tarte Liquid Highlighter in ‘Exposed’ – if you know me, you know I’m a huge fan of liquid highlighters!!
- Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation – gimme alllllllll the glow!!
- Armani Luminous Silk Powder Foundation – I know a lot of ladies on YouTube that rave about this as a setting powder!!
- Stellar Cosmic Blush in ‘Flare’ – a new brand to Sephora! I want to see what it’s all about!
- Son and Park Beauty Water – this is one thing I will for sure be getting! I want to compare it to Bioderma!
*affiliate links are used – bolded. When these links are clicked on, I may be compensated if you decide to make a purchase.