This month I discovered ((and REdiscovered)) so many amazing products! My January favorites consist of everything from new products to HG status makeup that I just can’t put down!!
- Pixi Beauty Glowtion – I love this under makeup, it gives me such a beautiful glowing/healthy base!
- Fresh Seaberry Oil – I literally use this oil every time I do my makeup. I use about a half of a drop under each eye before concealer to keep everything hydrated and smooth!
- PharmaSkincare Microepidermal Masque Stick – A great exfoliated in a convenient stick form! Just get it wet and apply all over!
- J One Jelly Pack – The tackiness of this primer locks my foundation in place ((I’ve heard that this does NOT work for those with oily skin))
- Tom Ford Illuminating Primer – Use this on its own or mixed in with J One Jelly Pack, it gives you a beautiful radiant base!
- Moonplay Cosmetics NYC Vamp Stroboscope – I use this mixed in with my foundation or primer for the most gorgeous natural glow! It elevates any look!
- Maybelline Dream Cushion – Radiant, youthful, amazing coverage, and affordable! Boom!!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear – I’ve used this so much this month. Nothing compares when it comes to a matte and full coverage foundation!
- Too Faced Born This Way – I originally didn’t like this concealer. After learning of the ‘oil trick’, this concealer applies so beautifully for those days when I want more of a medium coverage look!
- Tarte Shape Tape – Full coverage goodness! My go-to on long makeup days or when I went out!
- MAC Studio Fix – I used this to set my face mixed with a little bit of Moonplay NYC Vamp but primarily for touch ups!
- Lilah Beauty Bronzer – This was the only one I used on my trip to Texas this month, so luminous and healthy!
- Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Light – A new favorite!
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette – I’ve been loving mixing the two lightest highlighting shades in the palette to clean up under my contour and brighten my under eyes!
- Chanel Jersey – A long standing favorite of mine, this is probably my favorite blush of all time!
- Chanel Coco Code – Wowza! The packaging, embossment, color, and finish is beautiful!
- Too Faced Papa Don’t Peach – Peachy bronzy goodness!
- MAC Double Gleam – A beautiful white gold/champagne that layers perfectly with any liquid highlighter!
- ColourpPop Flexitarian – My first CP highlighter and not my last! So pigmented and glowy!
- Moonplay Cosmetics Stroboscope in Vow – I LOVE paring this with any highlighter or on it’s own – a light dusting gives a stunning ethereal glow!
- Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts Palette – OBSESSED!! I hope you got one, it’s sold out and was LE ((sad face!!))
- Makeup Geek Single Shadows – I took my own little custom Z Palette to Texas and ended up using it the entire time. ‘Starry Eyed’ is the perfect lid shade!!
- Tom Ford ‘Revolve Around Me’ – An effortless nude!
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘Super Cindy’ – I probably wore this the most last month, it’s another perfect nude!
- Armani Lip Maestro ‘ 508’ – a slight wash of color that stays so nicely!
- Beautykind and Swell Water Bottle: So sleek, fits so nicely in your hand, and keeps your water SO cold! Obsessed!
What were YOUR favorites this month?!!